Join Girl Scouts Volunteer Now

Camp Reservations

Share Button

Service Unit Camping or Troop Camping
Registration Information

Click here for the service unit and troop camp reservation form. Keep in mind, this is the same form for all camp reservations. See Our Camps and Properties for Camp Fees and Activity Fees.

Troop Camping

Planning a troop camping trip for one or more nights can be a wonderful experience for girls and trained leaders of a troop/group.

Council camps are available for troop camping during the week and on weekends, and reservations may be made at any time.

Day Use

Reservation requests may also be made for picnics, hiking, outdoor skill building, boating, nature study, troop meetings, etc. Troops/groups wishing to use a council facility during the day for a Girl Scout program should follow camp reservation procedures and use the Camp Reservation Request form. These sites provide great opportunities for outdoor programs after school, during vacations, and on weekends

Council-sponsored Special Outdoor Events

Do you enjoy planting trees for Arbor Day, or celebrating Juliette Low’s Birthday at the Fall Festival? The council sponsors several special outdoor programs throughout the year. Individual information is distributed through the Program Pathways, on the website, and other council publications.

Day/Twilight Camps

Daytime camping for girls from different troops on a site with volunteer staff. The site may be Council owned, leased, rented or borrowed. Day/Twilight Camping occurs during the summer months. Registration information should be available within your individual service unit.

Service Unit Camping

This camping experience is for the entire service unit! Reservation requests for camp space on council facilities is sent out to each Service Unit at the end of April and due back by the end of May.

Camping on Non-Council Sites

Sites and facilities must meet all Safety Activity Checkpoints standards. Other Girl Scout camps, state and national parks are often a good camping alternative to a council facility. Troop/groups wanting to camp at any other camping venue other than another Girl Scout camp, state or national park or Jellystone Park, must receive prior approval directly from Vice President of Program and Properties, Jill Pollard, 1-800-644-7571, or by email

Share Button