Join Girl Scouts
Have you re-registered your Girl Scout membership yet? It's done all online through our eBiz membership system. Has your troop disbanded? No worries, your daughter can register individually in any one of our pathway options. Girl can participate in events, camp, series, and for older girls the travel pathway. Click here for a description of each individual pathway option.
As part of the upgrade in August 2013, all existing accounts (user names and passwords) were deactivated. All adults will be required to create a New Online Account to gain access to the system following the upgrade. You can reuse your older username and password when creating your new online account if you choose.
The Guardian 1 will be designated as the Family Manager. This role will be assigned by the system according to the first listed parent or guardian on the child’s account (aka Guardian 1) at the time of the upgrade. Only the Family Manager will be able to view and manage the accounts of children and adult family member(s) from his/her own login. Girls under the age of 18 must be managed by a Family Manager and will no longer be able to login under their own name.
****Please do not add a family member if you know that they are in the database, call or email the help desk and we will create the link for you.
Troop leaders with an online account can manage their troop(s) and troop members online. No data will be lost during the upgrade and leaders will be able to manage their troop(s) and their own account as soon as they create their New Online Account.
Create a New Online Account:
- Go to the Online Registration Site, and click on the New Online Account button on the right hand side of the screen.
- Enter the required information. This information will allow the system to search for your record and help check if you already exist in our database.
- If the system finds you in the database you will see the following message — Congratulations! We found you in the online system. Please go to your email and follow the instructions to activate your online account. If your email address was entered correctly, your spam folder, junk folder or inbox in your email account should contain the email you need. If you do not have the required email for your account, please contact the help desk for assistance in retrieving your password.
- If you receive the following message—We have found you in the system, but in order to continue please contact us. Please contact the council help desk (after hours: 504-575-4104, email@example.com); this message appears when an email is missing on the record or if there is a potential but unconfirmed match.
- If the system does not find you in the data base you will be prompted to provide additional information to create your profile.
It’s time to re-register your Girl Scouts and troops for the upcoming membership year, and as an extra incentive, the council is offering an on-time promotion for troops and individually registered Girl Scouts. Re-register your Girl Scout membership between now and September 30 and receive a coupon for 50% off a council program of your choice, excluding trips and resident camp. The coupon must be used by the Girl Scout troop/individual between the time she is re-registered and December 31, 2013. Click here for additional information.
We understand technology problems can happen so please contact our Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 504-733-8220 or 800-644-7571 during regular business hours (8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. M-F). The Help Desk after hours number is 504-575-4104.
Click on the eBiz logo to re-register.