Camp Camellia Girl Scout Day Camp 2019
Who: All girls entering kindergarten through 12th grade.
(Please use the grade they will be entering in the fall).
When: Monday, June 3—Friday, June 7, 2019; 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Where: John Slidell Park Gymnasium, Slidell
- $60 Registered Girl Scout Camper grades K-7; includes T-Shirt
- $20 Registered Girl Scout Program Aides grades 8-12; includes T-Shirt
- $5 Pee Wee Unit age under 5 (For Adult Volunteers’ Children Only) Please note: Pee-Wees attend only while volunteer is at camp. Payment is the same regardless of how many days they attend.
- $85 Non Girl Scouts ($25 membership fee that will expire September 30, 2019. Registration does not guarantee troop placement for school year.)
- $95 New Girl Scout with extended membership option. ($35 membership fee that is active May 1, 2019 and will expire September 30, 2020.)
- Current Girl Scouts: register through your girl’s current troop leader by March 18.
- Open registration will be on Saturday, April 12, from 10 am-12 pm at First Christian Church.
- Late registration will be accepted, if space is available, through Saturday, May 4. A late fee of $25 will apply. No campers will be accepted after this date. Call Camp Registrar to check availability.
- Everyone attending camp must be registered, including staff. The number of trained adult volunteers will determine the maximum number of campers allowed to attend.
- Fees are payable upon registration. ONLY CASH will be accepted. There will be NO REFUNDS.
- For questions regarding registration, please contact the Camp Registrar, Melissa Savage 713-560-8459
Additional information and forms can be found here: https://sites.google.com/view/campcamellia