Women of Distinction
Purchase tickets online for 2017 Women of Distinction Luncheon, May 8, in Baton Rouge!
Award recipients include:
- Sharon Weston Broome, Mayor-President Baton Rouge
- Katie Corkern, Executive Director, Northshore Families Helping Families
- Michelle Forte, Development Manager, Distinguished Events, American Cancer Society, Baton Rouge
- Dr. Kelli Joseph, Superintendent, St. Helena Parish School District
- Mrs. Artie Lacour (posthumous), Girl Scout alumna
- Dr. Robyn Merrick, Chief of Staff, Southern University and A&M College
- Mallory Page, Artist & Author
Date: Monday, May 8, 2017
Time: Luncheon 12 - 1 p.m. Champagne Reception begins at 11 a.m.
Location: Renaissance Baton Rouge Hotel
Individual Tickets: $75 per person / Sponsorships start at $600
Attire: Business attire
Chair: Mary-Patricia Wray, Owner, Top Drawer Strategies
Committee: Linda Law Clark, Partner at DeCuir, Clark & Adams, LLP; Bethany France, Director, Louisiana A+ Schools, George Rodrigue Foundation of the Arts, and Robyn Merrick, Chief of Staff, Southern University and A&M College.
All proceeds are going to support the Girl Scout Leadership Experience in southeast Louisiana.
A special "Thank You" goes to sponsors like
DeCuir, Clark & Adams, LLP;
Foundation of the Arts, Jackie Daniels, Total Graphics &
Printing,Heroman's Florist, and
Renaissance Baton Rouge
Hotel who believe in supporting Girl Scouting in southeast
We are seeking additional corporate and individual sponsors. Look at our Sponsorship Package to review levels and benefits.
To reserve or sponsor a table, please contact Erica Spruille at 504-355-5885 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Girl Scouts Louisiana East council began its Women of Distinction recognition program in 2012 during the Girl Scout Centennial, and has recognized 31 amazing women thus far as Women of Distinction. Past Women of Distinction are listed here in alphabetical order.