Finish Strong! A Special Booth Sale Incentive for last weekend of sales!
Girl Scouts Louisiana East wants to thank and incentivize our troops who have worked so hard this cookie season. We want to reward ALL troops who are “finishing strong” and holding a booth sale the last weekend of sales, with a special incentive!
- Place a cupboard order for pickup between March 11-16
- Grab a booth or two if you haven’t already. There are over 1,000 slots waiting for you in eBudde!
- Receive a FREE box of Thin Mints or Samoas for every full case your troop picks up from a cupboard. DO NOT include these free cookies in your pending order. They will be handled separately.
- Receive a FREE case of Thin Mints of Samoas for every 10 cases of cookies your troop pickups! Again, do not include these cookies in your pending orders.
Troops may use the free cookies in a number of positive ways. Here a few suggestions:
- Offer your own incentive to customers. Buy 10 boxes; get a free box of Thin Mints or Samoas!
- Clear out your extra Dulce de Leche or Thank U Berry Munch. Buy 5 for $20 of a combination of less popular varieties, get one FREE box of Thin Mints or Samoas!
- Thank that special store manager with a free box. Relationship building works great for next year!
- Donate the free box
- Leverage the box; a $20 GOC or iGive donation earns that special customer a free box
- Sell the cookies and make great proceeds. Troops can keep the entire $4.00 per box.
- Use the box for taste testing. Who knows how many more cookies you’ll sell, once they taste how delicious they are!
The free boxes cannot be allocated to girls or the troop to count toward recognitions since they will not pass through eBudde. You won’t see these free cookies in eBudde, so you will not be able to allocate them. The extra cookies are “lagniappe” and will not count toward per girl average, recognitions, or incentives. But if troops do sell these cookies that’s$48.00 dollars in the troop treasury! Pretty sweet deal!
The free boxes of Thin Mints or Samoas will vary depending on cupboard inventory. There will be no other cookie substitutions.