- Families & Volunteers
Girl Scouts has the financial empowerment program to fill that gap. We offer all girls—from kindergartners to high school seniors—the opportunity to build their business savvy and hone their financial literacy skills. They can do this through our curriculum, online learning, and, of course, through the Girl Scout Cookie Program, the largest girl-led business in the world.
FIVE WAYS that Girl Scouting helps girls become financially savvy – now and in the future
1. The Girl Scout Cookie Program – Learning by Doing
2. The Girl Scout Cookie Business Curriculum – Expanding business skills
3. The Girl Scout Financial Literacy Curriculum – Building money savvy
4. The Girl Scout Entrepreneurship Program – Developing innovative thinking
5. Online Learning for Girls – Inspiring girls in the digital space
And Girl Scouts does this through our unique lens—leadership. For over 100 years, we’ve been building leadership in girls. Today, as girls learn to handle money and be self-reliant, they are also learning how to bring their own values to the business world and how to use their time, talent, and resources (including money!) to make the world a better place.