- Families & Volunteers
1. Girls develop a strong sense of self.
2. Girls develop positive values.
3. Girls gain practical life skills.
4. Girls seek challenges in the world.
5. Girls develop critical thinking.
1. Girls develop healthy relationships.
2. Girls promote cooperation and team building.
3. Girls can resolve conflicts.
4. Girls advance diversity in a multicultural world.
5. Girls feel connected to their communities, locally and globally.
1. Girls can identify community needs.
2. Girls are resourceful problem solvers.
3. Girls advocate for themselves and others, locally and globally.
4. Girls educate and inspire others to act.
5. Girls feel empowered to make a difference in the world.