Social Media Policy
Girl Scouts Louisiana East (GSLE) welcomes your comments and appreciates your engagement, feedback, and opinions on our social media platforms.
GSLE utilizes the following social media platforms:
While informed debates in an open, respectful forum will always be allowed on our social media platforms, content must be courteous, inoffensive and appropriate for all ages.
You are responsible for the content of your comments. To protect your own privacy and the privacy of others, please do not include names, phone numbers, email addresses, or other identifying personal information in public messages. If you need to provide personal information, please send us a private message.
The views of members of the public who post on GSLE's social media channels do not necessarily represent the views of the Council and we cannot guarantee the accuracy of these messages.
All comments will be monitored and/or moderated by GSLE Monday to Friday. Comments posted outside of these hours will be read and addressed as early as possible.
GSLE will not tolerate messages that are offensive to an individual or organization, or abusive.
GSLE reserves the right to refuse, hide, or delete any messages, links or images that meet any of the following conditions:
- racist, hateful, sexist, homophobic, transphobic, slanderous, insulting, or life-threatening messages
- messages that contain name-calling, personal attacks and/or defamatory statements
- serious, unproven, or inaccurate accusations against individuals or organizations
- abusive, aggressive, coarse, explicit, vulgar, violent, obscene or pornographic messages
- messages that infringe on copyrights
- messages for advertising purposes
- messages that suggest or encourage illegal activity
- unintelligible or irrelevant messages
- intentional trolling, troll baiting or flaming
- messages not sent by the author and/or posted by anonymous or robot accounts
- similar or identical messages posted by single or multiple users
- messages that do not, in our opinion, add to the normal flow of conversation/debate.
Violations of these guidelines may cause the author to be blocked from GSLE’s social media channels.
In the case of ongoing investigations or legal proceedings, we will not be able to comment.
HOW TO CONTACT US
If you have any questions about our Social Media Policy, you can contact us at 504-733-8220, Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Central Time.
You can also email us your question at email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon
This Social Media Policy was last updated in November 2021.