Keep Calm and Camp On-Week 2-June 11-16, 2023-Camp Marydale
Sun Jun 11, 3:00 PM - Fri Jun 16, 3:00 PM CDT
Juniors, Daisies, Seniors, Cadettes, Ambassadors, Brownies
Get ready for our exciting new programs for girls of all ages! We have interest specific sessions as well as samplers at each program level and for full and half week sessions. Also, be sure to check out our two week sessions and leadership based programs! We cant wait to see everyone summer of 2023 to Keep Calm and Camp On!
- Registration Assistance: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Session Selection: A camp session must be selected, the camp sessions are listed under "Additional Activities to purchase." Please select a session based on your camper's grade in the fall. If a session indicates that it is Sold Out, you will need to make another selection. We have a limited amount of waitlisted spots built into each session, so if a session reads as being full, both active and waitlisted spots are no longer available.
- Financial Assistance: Any active registered Girl Scout in Girl Scouts Louisiana East may apply for camp fee assistance to attend one camp session. Please click the following link to download the form, https://bit.ly/3HERRNS complete the Girl Scout Camp Financial Assistance Request form and email it to email@example.com by June 1st. If you are unable to open the Financial Aid form, please click on the following link https://www.gsle.org/en/camp/resident-camp.html, scroll to the bottom and click on the drop down arrow by Camp Financial Assistance, click on the Scout Camp Financial Assistance Request.
- Program Credits: (Cookie Dough/Nutty Bucks) If using program credits, please contact customer care at firstname.lastname@example.org, please provide the card information, dollar amount being used, card number, the three digit code (if provided).
- Waitlisted: If we are unable to move your camper into the program, camper fees will be refunded in full. If we are able to move your camper into a program, you will receive an e-mail notification. Additionally, the status will be updated in your MYGS account in your Event Dashboard, where you will be able to access your camper's camp registration at any time.
- Camp Forms and Parent Handbook: Camp forms and the parent handbook are located on your MyGS account. Once you log into your MyGS, click on My Events, click on the Keep Calm and Camp On camp session, the forms are located under Additional Documentation. All camp forms must be emailed to email@example.com, no later than three weeks before camp session. If you do not see the camp forms please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Drop Off/Pick Up: Drop off is Sunday at 3 pm, pick up is Friday at 3 pm. For the three day camp session, drop off is, Sunday at 3 pm and pick up is Tuesday at 3 pm or Wednesday at 3 pm and pick up is Friday at 3 pm.
- Camp Merchandise--Parents: Make check in day at camp a breeze and complete your campers care package order and trading post account at the time of registration! We will confirm your purchases at check in, and your camper will be on their way to fun! The trading post is our camp store, where girls can buy snacks, and small souvenirs items such as stuffed animals, sunglasses, fans, flashlights and other camp themed gear to remind them of their time at camp. Girls will spend the entire amount placed into their trading post account. Parents can load any amount into the girls trading post ($25 is the average amount put into the camper's trading post account).