The 2019-2020 Fall Product Program kicked off on September 20. This year’s theme, Leap Ahead, Create Your Path, allows girls to learn how to build their business using their own sense of uniqueness and creativity. Troops participating in the Fall Product Program can earn money by selling beautiful candles, tumbler cups and delicious chocolate and nuts as end of the year gifts. Items featured in the Fall Product Program make great stocking stuffers and teacher gifts!
Why participate in the Fall Product program?
- Girl Scout Product Programs teach 5 essential skills: Goal Setting, Decision Making, Money Management, Business Ethics, and People Skills!
- Troops earn start-up funds for all their planned activities!
- Participation in the program also provides girls with an opportunity to earn rewards and patches
- New products on the order card and online!
Care 2 Share Service Project
In partnership with Blue Star Moms, customers have the option to make a $5 military donation which will send honey roasted nuts to deployed Louisiana military service men and women. When a girl receives five items for military donation, she will earn a patch.
Mark Your Calendar! Girl Scouts look out for your launch email on September 16! From that email, you can create a UNIFY account, set up your online store and check out the Girl Dashboard for resources you can use to reach your goals!
- *Fall Product Troop Managers will receive a launch email on