Fall Product Program
Fall Product sales are currently underway, and Daisy is asking you to support her troop! You can purchase Fall Product now through October 27!
2022 Fall Product
- Aug 27, 10:00 a.m., Zoom: SU Fall Product Manager Training
- Aug 30 at 7:00 p.m. and Sept 6 at 6:00 p.m., Zoom: Troop FPM Training
- Sept 13 & 15, 7:00 p.m., Zoom: Parent FPM Training
- Sept 16: SU & Troop access to M2 system
- Sept 23: Sales begin & parent/girl access to the M2 system
- Oct 25: Paper card orders due in M2 system from Troop
- Oct 27: Online orders end, troops locked out, reward selections due
- Oct 27: SU FPM locked out
- Nov 14 - 19: Product delivery to SUs
Why participate in the Fall
- Girl Scout Product Programs teach 5 essential skills: Goal
Setting, Decision Making, Money Management,
Business Ethics, and People Skills!
- Troops earn start-up funds for all their planned activities!
- Participation in the program also provides girls with an opportunity to earn rewards and patches
- New products on the order card and online!
Troop and Service Unit Resources
Care 2 Share Service Project