Fall Product Program
2021 Fall Product
- Sept 11, 10:30 AM, Zoom: SU Fall Product Manager Training
- Sept 14 & 16, 7:00 PM, Zoom: Troop FPM Training
- Sept 17: SU & Troop access to M2 system
- Sept 21 & 23, 7:00 PM, Zoom: Parent FPM Training
- Sept 24: Sales begin & parent/girl access to the M2 system
- Oct 24: Paper card orders due in M2 system
- Oct 26: Online orders end, troops locked out, reward selections due
- Oct 28: SU FPM locked out
- Nov 15 - 20: Product delivery to SUs
Why participate in the Fall
- Girl Scout Product Programs teach 5 essential skills: Goal
Setting, Decision Making, Money Management,
Business Ethics, and People Skills!
- Troops earn start-up funds for all their planned activities!
- Participation in the program also provides girls with an opportunity to earn rewards and patches
- New products on the order card and online!
Troop and Service Unit Resources
Care 2 Share Service Project