GSLE’s Most Generous Benefactors
GSLE’s Promise Circle recognizes donors to the Council who contribute $1,000 or greater each year. Promise Circle donors are the Council’s most generous benefactors; individuals who invest annually in the Girl Scout Experience for all girls who seek it.
- The $1,000 annually must be comprised of tax-deductible contributions. For example, direct gifts and the tax-deductible portions of event sponsorships count but auction item purchases do not.
- The $1,000 is cumulative and can be comprised of multiple tax-deductible contributions throughout the year.
- Matching gifts count for recognition purposes; a gift of $500 matched by an employer 1:1 gets the donor to the $1,000 threshold.
- GSLE’s Promise Circle recognizes individual donors only.
- The year is defined by GSLE’s fiscal year: October 1 – September 30.