Make Girl Scout Cookie season a family affair! Earning Cookie Entrepreneur Family pins makes spending time with family easy, fun, and even sweeter during cookie season. Start your collection today, and get ready to rock your Girl Scout pride all season long.
For Cookie Sellers
2023 Cookie Program dates:
Nov. 12: Service
Unit Cookie Manager Training (In Person)
- Dec. 3: Troop Cookie Manager Training Option 1 (Virtual)
- Dec. 3: Caregiver Training Option 1 (Virtual)
- Dec. 6: Troop Cookie Manager Training Option 2 (Vrtual)
- Dec. 8: Caregiver Training Option 2 (Virtual)
- Jan. 5: Smart Cookie 101 Option 1 (Virtual)
- Jan. 10: Troop Cookie Manager Training Option 3 (Virtual)
- Jan. 12: Smart Cookie 101 Option 2 (Virtual)
- Jan. 14: Smart Cookie U
- Jan. 17: Caregiver Training Option 3 (Virtual)
- Jan. 20: Start of Cookie Season
- Jan. 21-24: Cookie Booth Lottery
- Jan. 28-31: First Come First Served Booth Signup 1
- Feb. 4-7: First Come First Served Booth Signup 2
- Feb. 6: Troop Initial Orders Due
- Feb. 7: Service Unit Initial Orders Due
- Feb.11 - Mar. 19: First Come First Served Booth Signup 3
- Feb. 17-19: National Girl Scout Cookie Weekend
- Feb. 25 and 26: MEGA DROP
- Feb. 27 - Mar. 3: Cookie Drop to outlying areas
- Mar. 3-5: Cookie Booth Weekend 1
- Mar 8: First ACH
- Mar. 10-12: Cookie Booth Weekend 2
- Mar 17-19: Cookie Booth Weekend 3
- Mar 19: Last Day to Sell Online and In-Person
- Mar 21: Troop lockout from ABC, Reward Selections Due, All Money is Due in Bank Accounts
- Mar 23: Service Unit Lockout from ABC
- Mar. 27: Final ACH
There's so much more to Girl Scout Cookies than what’s in the box—there’s the magic that is you!
When you sell Girl Scout Cookies, you're doing more than helping your customers stock up on delicious treats (and having lots of fun). You have a goal in mind: to power life-changing programs, experiences, and learning for yourself and your troop all year long. Because no matter what obstacles may come your way, we know that you’ll face them with resiliency and creativity—it’s the Girl Scout way!
When you participate in the Girl Scout Cookie Program, you’re part of something even bigger than you, your troop, and all the amazing girls nationwide that sell too; you’re part of the largest girl-led entrepreneurial program in the world! Having the opportunity to run your very own cookie business gives you skills essential for success today and in the future.
You even get to bring meaningful moments of joy to all your customers with every box of delicious treats you sell! How special is that? Very—especially in challenging times like these.
Need help getting started? Check out all the resources that make it easy to sell more cookies this year than you ever thought possible!
Cookie Entrepreneur Family Pin
Cookie Entrepreneur Family Pins
Have a Great Girl Scout Cookie Story to Share?
Have a parent or troop leader submit it today for a chance to see your story featured in our "Think Outside the Cookie Box" gallery, on the Girl Scout Blog, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and more!
Got an awesome cookie story on your hands? Show the world what a Girl Scout entrepreneur can do, send your incredible story to us via email.