Make Girl Scout Cookie season a family affair! Earning Cookie Entrepreneur Family pins makes spending time with family easy, fun, and even sweeter during cookie season. Start your collection today, and get ready to rock your Girl Scout pride all season long.
For Cookie Sellers
2022 Cookie Program dates:
- Nov 13: Service Unit Cookie Manager Training
- Jan 4: Troop Cookie Manager Training Option 1
- Jan 6: Troop Cookie Manager Training Option 2
- Jan 8: Smart Cookie U
- Jan 11: Parent Training Option 1
Jan 13: Parent
Training Option 2
- Jan 14 - 30: Cookie Presales
- Jan 15 - 18: Booth lottery
- January 22 - 25: First Come First Served Booth Signup 1
- Jan 29 - Feb 1: First Come First Served Booth Signup 2
- Feb 1: Troop Lockout
- Feb 2: SU Lockout
- Feb 5 - Mar 13: First Come First Served Booth Signup 3
- Feb 18 - 20: National Girl Scout Cookie Weekend
- Feb 19 - 20: MEGA DROP
- Feb 21 - 26: Cookie delivery to outlying areas
- Feb 25 - 27: Cookie Booth Weekend 1
- Mar 1: Mardi Gras
- Mar 2: First ACH (25% of total due as of Feb 28)
- Mar 4 - 6: Cookie Booth Weekend 2
- Mar 11 - 13: Cookie Booth Weekend 3
- Mar 13: End of sales
- Mar 15: Troop lockout; rewards selections due
- Mar 16: SU Lockout; all troop cookie money due in bank accounts
- Mar 18: Final ACH
There's so much more to Girl Scout Cookies than what’s in the box—there’s the magic that is you!
When you sell Girl Scout Cookies, you're doing more than helping your customers stock up on delicious treats (and having lots of fun). You have a goal in mind: to power life-changing programs, experiences, and learning for yourself and your troop all year long. Because no matter what obstacles may come your way, we know that you’ll face them with resiliency and creativity—it’s the Girl Scout way!
When you participate in the Girl Scout Cookie Program, you’re part of something even bigger than you, your troop, and all the amazing girls nationwide that sell too; you’re part of the largest girl-led entrepreneurial program in the world! Having the opportunity to run your very own cookie business gives you skills essential for success today and in the future.
You even get to bring meaningful moments of joy to all your customers with every box of delicious treats you sell! How special is that? Very—especially in challenging times like these.
Need help getting started? Check out all the resources that make it easy to sell more cookies this year than you ever thought possible!
Cookie Entrepreneur Family Pin
Cookie Entrepreneur Family Pins
Got an awesome cookie story on your hands? Show the world what a Girl Scout entrepreneur can do, send your incredible story to us via email.