As a Delegate, your responsibilities before NCS are:
- Engage in Delegate trainings, both from GSLE and GSUSA
- Study the topics of discussion
- Reflect to consider the broad spectrum of opionions of adult and girl members from all parts of the council.
While at NCS, Delegates will:
- Attend all applicable business meetings
- Engage in opportunities to discuss, learn, and share ideas across the Movement
- Participate fully in the proceedings by voting
Following NCS, each Delegate will be prepared to:
- Report at GSLE's Annual Meeting to the Council Board of Directors and the Council’s constituency (if requested by council board chair/president and CEO) on the National Council Session decisions and the reasons for such decisions.
- Share insights on information gained at the National Council Session, if requested.
- Assist the council as it prepares to participate in the next National Council Session, if requested.
- Participate in teleconferences/webinars and other opportunities for voting members/Delegates.