1. Enter the following URL into your browser’s search bar: https://neworleans.recliquecore.com/programs/93133/
2. Select “Login” from the menu at the top right corner of your screen.
3. Select the second option: “I have never been a member or participant and I want to create a new account”.
4. Enter and confirm your email address and select “continue”. You will then be prompted to choose a password. Make sure your password meets all the criteria and then select “continue”.
5. Choose location “A – Aquatics” as your home branch
6. Choose “programs” tab.
7. Smart search in the search bar for “CPR” and press enter.
8. Click on Girl Scouts Louisiana East logo. It will be labeled as “Girl Scouts CPR/FA Training”
9. Click on “view” to see classes in your desired region.
10. Click the class that you’d like to register for and proceed through the complete registration and payment steps.
11. Look for your required 3-4 hour pre-work 1 week before the class which will be delivered to the email address you provided upon online registration.*
*Pre-work MUST be completed before attending in-person course. Once pre-work is completed, you will be given an option to print a completion certificate online. Please print the certificate and bring it to the in-person class session that you registered for.